Thursday, May 29, 2008

Slight Blog Redesign

Frequent visitors may have noticed recent changes and a slight redesign to this blog. I am not a full-time blogger, and frankly try to minimize the amount of time I spend writing for it. I am, first and foremost, a trader, not a blogger or writer. Thus, I had put off some changes that I had wished to make for several weeks.

I had wanted to change the image at the top of my blog for several weeks. It was beginning to feel somewhat stale. I have created several images for the top of my blog, and will now begin to change them with greater frequency.

I have also finally taken the time to study how to widen the posting area of the blog. This should make it somewhat easier to read, since more text can appear on the screen. I have very subtly changed the right-hand-side sections that include my profile, news, tags, and the listing of recent posts. This change was minor.

I would like to eventually add another section on the left side, but currently, I feel no sense of urgency about this.