Saturday, April 5, 2008

Commodity Price Analysis

Here is a fascinating article about the evolving turmoil and change in the world's financial markets.

Commdities Boom? You Ain't Seen Nothin' Yet

I am constantly amazed that so many people try to predict the future. I neither agree nor disagree with the assessment in the above-linked article. I honestly don't know. I just try to watch the charts and do what the markets tell me they want. This is an insightful analysis of the predicament that we find ourselves in.

Here is another:

Higher Margin Requirements Won't Dent Ag Bull

This second one sure appears to be right on the mark, since the dent in agricultural commodity prices appears to have been short in duration. Many commodities are already showing resurgent signs of price strength.