Thursday, February 21, 2008

Soybeans: Trades 14-15


Trade 14 was an attempt by the soybean bears to defend resistance at yesterday's settlement price. It barely made a profit. When the Klinger Volume indicator turned bullish and profits were meager, I moved my stop to the top of the previous candle, where price movement took it out.

Trade 15 has proven once again that the soybean bulls are still very firmly in control. Prices have closed up again for the day! I've noticed that the best trades typically take off. This one was a good example of that. I closed it out less than one minute before the end of the trading session.

What a great day for trading. It had all the requirements for good trading, including volatility, solid movements in both directions, and excellent liquidity. What more could I ask for?