Tuesday, June 24, 2008

New Writers on this Blog

Today, readers here on this blog may have noticed that a new writer appeared with an article. Rick Dawson is a futures broker and friend of mine, and he has submitted an article on spread trading for the benefit of (me and other) interested readers.

I admit that I know nothing about spread trading. I am planning to educate myself more so that I can take advantage of spreads to increase my own trading profits. Anyone who would like more information can contact Rick by clicking on the links in his article.

I have no affiliation or financial connection of any kind to Rick's firm, Common Sense Capital. I receive no remuneration or referral fees from him, either. I just wanted to have him write so that I could learn, and in so doing, perhaps benefit other people also.

Other writers may also appear on this blog from time to time also. If you or someone you know would like to submit an article, feel free to contact me.

I hope regular readers will enjoy Rick's article. Good stuff!