Saturday, December 1, 2007

Phantom's Gift - one of the best trading books -- and it's FREE!

Here is a link to a document that I downloaded (it is free) from the Futures Magazine website:

http://phantomsgift.4shared.com/

This document is my Bible of trading. It doesn't teach technical analysis or trading methodology, but is more about the immutable laws of trading success and trading philosophy. It is written (it is done interview style) by Phantom, a veteran futures trader who has made great sums of money in the futures markets.

I believe that in every realm, there are laws that control success in that realm. Phantom's Gift teaches many of those laws. I will, from time to time, refer to the "Rules" taught by Phantom in his book, as well as other laws that I have learned.

I met Phantom years ago in a forum for Forex traders. He became what I considered to be a mentor, but I eventually lost track of him and haven't had any contact with him for about 3 years or so. I would very much like to renew acquaintance, if anyone knows him and can help me renew our friendship.

By the way: this shared folder is hosted by 4shared.com, a wonderful website for sharing files. You can open an account with them yourself by clicking on the link below my profile at the right side of this page.